Thursday 10 December 2009

Patrick Smith quits paidContent:uk


Patrick Smith is leaving paidContent:uk at the end of the year after 14 months to freelance. He has been the site's London-based reporter and has won a reputation for breaking exclusive stories about the digital media.
He said: "I'm leaving after a great year with paidContent to try out new things as a freelance. I have a few projects in mind and I'm talking to a few people about what I'll do next in new media. I'm stepping back from full-time reporting for the immediate future, though I may return to it at some stage. paidContent:UK remains an awesome site and I'm very glad I've had the chance to be involved."
Owned by Guardian News and Media, paidContent:uk is advertising for a London-based reporter to replace Patrick, who was formerly a reporter with Press Gazette, to cover the digital media economy.

1 comment:

bath mate said...

As always an excellent posting.The
way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

Bathmate