Tuesday 20 July 2010

Paul Bradshaw to leave Brum City University

Good luck to Paul Bradshaw, who it is reported today has taken voluntary redundancy from Birmingham City University where he was course leader for the online media MA course.
I've been to the last two JEECamp conferences in Birmingham and it was clear that Paul was an inspirational teacher.
There is some good news. According to journalism.co.uk Paul, who is the founder of the Online Journalism Blog, hopes he can now invest more time in his own projects and develop his Help Me Investigate site.
He told journalism.co.uk. “There are a lot of opportunities around data journalism that I want to explore and I want to spend more time on Help Me Investigate. I felt it was probably the right time to dive in to more of those opportunities and now I have time to accept offers I have been made.”
  • Josh Halliday has a good piece on the background to Paul Bradshaw's departure on MediaGuardian.
Pic: Jon Slattery

No comments: