- The fade factor exists. Most jurors that recalled media coverage of their case recalled coverage published during, not before, the trial. But a third of jurors on high profile cases recalled some pre-trial coverage.
- Most jurors who recalled media coverage did not recall any emphasis in the coverage.
- A fifth of jurors on high profile cases said it was difficult to put the media coverage out of their minds.
- More jurors said they saw information on the internet during the trial than admitted looking for information on the internet during the trial.
- More jurors on high profile cases admitted to looking for information about their case on the internet during trial than jurors in standard cases.
- Most jurors who looked for information on the internet during trial were over 30.
Tories Lead By 17 Points
39 minutes ago