Tuesday, 28 August 2012

"I'm a content gatherer in need of media interaction. Can I speak to a reputation officer?"

A contact in Lincolnshire drew my attention to the above job being offered by South Kesteven District Council for a "reputation officer" - which seems to be what we used to call a press officer.

They commented: "I suppose the new job title is in keeping with reporters now called content gatherers and news editors being content editors."

No comments: